Monday, September 9, 2013

Today was great a bee landed on me at recess I screamed. my teacher was not their so we had a guest teacher. Logan and Emma moped the floor whit a paint brush it was funny. This morning I got up at 5:13 so I could read the lion and the witch and the wardrobe. I read two chapters till 6:10.today we had P.E. and we played volleyball I was a pro.in the hallway at school the person be hide me ran in to so I bumped into the person in front of me but the push was so hard next thing I know is he's on the floor we all thought it was funny even the boy on the floor. For snack I had life. Right now I'm doing my chart .


BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 comments:

  1. What? You woke up at 5am?! J/k... no wonder you didn't want me to read this... Lol. I'm glad you enjoy the book... love you!

    ReplyDelete