Sunday, October 20, 2013

Q: Describe a time recently when you felt the Spirit in church.

A: Today.  I felt the Spirit when I listened to Sister Hayes's talk and I felt all of it.

Thursday I got a dentist appointment.  I had to get one of my cavities filled.  I had to get a shot in my cheek.  It really hurt.  My cheek was numb for the rest of the day.  And that day my Mom bought me a pack of gum and I couldn't chew any of it.  Saturday, I had a volleyball game.  I ten players on my team and five were out and only five were coming to the game.  So, we could only play with five players.  It was really hard because we were playing all three games non-stop.  Also, Saturday we had family pictures.

My teacher has been gone for a long time.  She's been gone for a month and a half now and she's coming back on Monday.  I made a little booklet for her and my friends made a big card for her.  I mean like a BIG card.

1 comment:

  1. I love going to church and feeling the Spirit. Almost always, somebody says something that the Spirit testifies to my heart and mind to be true.

    I have had to go the dentist many times in my life and there is one place in my mouth that is so sensitive that it hurt like crazy when I would have to get a shot there, even as an adult. One time I knew I would have to get a shot there and I prayed and prayed for a week before my appointment asking Heavenly Father if he would please take the pain away, and if not, to please bless me with the strength to bear the pain. When I went in that time, they gave me the shot and I didn't know when they gave it to me, because I didn't feel anything. I think I cried that night thanking Heavenly Father for being so kind. He doesn't always answer our prayers like that, but sometimes He does, just to show us how much He love us.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete