Sunday, November 17, 2013

Q: Do you like sports? If so, which ones and why?

A: Yes, I like sports.  My sport is volleyball because it's really fun because you get to run around and I just really like it.

I went to my volleyball game.  The first game we won and they were very easy to win.  But then the last two games they won by surprise because we started to slack the last two games.  We sewed skirts at Activity Days and we finished them.  And she asked us to wear them to church, and I wore it to church.  And while we were at church my Daddy was in charge of Music Time.  It was awesome!

I went to one of my friend's birthday parties.  HER name was Logan.  I went to her park and we played a game called Groundies.  It was where there's be someone on the ground; they could open their eyes on the ground but not on the playground.  And then the other people would try and avoid the ground and being tagged.  If they touched the ground and the person who was it said, "1, 2, 3, Groundies," then they would be it.

I had a choir concert at school.  I really liked the song we were singing.  And then we started Messiah at the Children's Choir.  And the songs we are singing are, "Wind Through the Olive Trees, The First Noel, and Silent Night."  We split up into two groups.  I was "Wind Through the Olive Trees" and so was Logan.

At school this boy challenged me to a race.  We were going to do it Friday but he wanted to play with his friends so he said he forfeited.  But then he got me in to race him again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Your dad did the Primary music? That is cool. I didn't know you were that fast a runner. That is also cool. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a Visiting Teaching conference where all of the sisters were invited into Relief Society and the men had to sub in Primary, nursery, and YW. They asked Mike to do singing time and apparently they had a blast. He added his Mike flare and made it a "fun" singing time.

      Delete