Sunday, December 29, 2013

I had a good week.  We went many places.  I got a hundred dollars for Christmas from Grandma Judy and Grandma Barth.  I also got Rainbow Loom, Just Dance 4, Minecraft account, a pillow that you can make, a storage box, balloon twisters, and Hunger Games pins.  I had a great Christmas, but on Christmas day I got sick because I ate too much candy.  I gave my Mom a glass violin statue, I gave my Dad earphones, I gave Kevin a flashlight, I gave Cameron a prank phone, I gave Logan a crystal kit, and I gave Emma a night light.  I gave Clara a painting that she could paint.  At my Aunt Carol's house we had lunch and then root beer floats.  It was really fun.

My two brother's built a domino contraption and video taped it.  And I'm the only one who hasn't done it.  Then I make one and I was almost done until Logan ruins it.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry you got sick. I got sick too, but it wasn't from eating candy. That would have been more fun. I am better now. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas. It was fun visiting the family in Utah, but we will be glad to get home tomorrow. We will see you soon. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well did anyone get my presents? No one has said anything...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry... they didn't list any of the family presents... also our Wii broke just before Christmas. But, Mike just ordered a new drive, but it won't get here until the end of January. I'm sure once it's fixed they will love your game, especially the boys. Thanks for sending it!!

      Delete