Sunday, March 15, 2015

I just came back from girl’s camp the other day it was really fun. My first day there we went rock climbing and zip lining and played Ga ga ball. It was really fun. I was a champion but then I lost so I was not the champion anymore. Also I made a really good friend name Cassidy. She and I did everything together, well almost. We also made a craft; it was a little bracelet lanyard and it was for our name tag which we had to wear everywhere. And we also had to bring a water bottle and a name tag for breakfast, lunch and dinner if you wanted to eat. We also had a squirrely box if you lost something and you would have to do the squirrely dance in front of everyone; so embarrassing! Every morning our leaders would make us hot chocolate and it was awesome. The next day we went to town hall and found out who your service sister was; mine was Hannah. Then I went on the power pole but I did not go up all the way. I freaked out so I didn't do it and just climbed back down. Then we did lots of certifications which was kind of boring. Then we had an all year swim but I didn't go swimming. I just went to kayaking and fishing; it was cool. We also had s’mores. We each had one but I actually had two so I had more. The third day I had my ward skit practice. I was the main character Annabelle; I was awesome. We had a service project and we're making clothes for babies that did not grow and came out early so they are really tiny. Then we went to archery and I was horrible; I missed the board about a zillion times. I hit he board once but it was pretty far from the target. Then we did bb guns; I was awesome. I hit the bulls eye every time. I have a bb gun at home. Then I was in the shower and there's a spider on my stall and it fell on my foot; it was horrible. Our last day, Saturday, we played three team kickball; it was fun at first but then it got really boring. Then we had free time and I went kayaking and fishing again and we had a Ga ga ball tournament. I'll also lost. After free time we went to our ward skits. I was awesome but there were many great skits too. There was also a YCL, her name is Rachel, and was super nice to all the first years. After everything, we packed up and went home and that was my girl’s camp.

1 comment:

  1. We used to take daddy long legs and scare other girls with them...I regret that in hindsight.

    ReplyDelete