Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hi.

The end.

P.S.- I spent the week with the Beans.  It was one of the coolest things ever.  They live in Germany and we haven't seen them in two years.  And so we spent the week with them.  And I shared a room with Lindsay.  She introduced me to this game on her phone called Geometry Dash.  Its really fun but addicting too.  We played laser tag with them and we also got out the water slide that my Grandma Judy gave us.  We played Bang with them once but then we really didn't play it.  The parents went to two movies.  And guess who didn't get to go?  The kids.  I really want to see the movie "Earth to Echo."  I'm saying this because now my Mom knows that I want to see "Earth to Echo" because she's writing this.

P.S.S.- Our vacation to Houston!  It was really fun.  We spent 5 hours in the car without any media driving there.  When we first went there we went to Galveston.  At first I was really scared to go in the water, but my Dad dragged me out there and I had lots of fun.  But, anytime I'd step on seaweed or it would wrap around my leg, this is all you would hear, "Ahhhhhh."  But in a high pitch.  But, I had a blast.  Then we went swimming at a nearby swimming pool and just swam.  And then after that, the next day, we went to Nasa.  It was pretty cool.  We went on this tour that was really cool.  We got to see Mission Control and we got to see Saturn V, the real thing.  And then they had a whole bunch of games in the middle and we saw a lot of movies too.  After that we went to Boardwalk.  I'm really not a big fan of roller coasters so all I went on was the Merrigo Round, Monkey Bounce, the Wipeout, and the Ferris Wheel.  I never knew my mom was so afraid of heights, but I'm not going to say anything else, but you can guess.  That day we went to my Grandma and Grandpas.  And the next day we went to the Houston Children's Museum.  It was the best thing ever!  It had all of this stuff.  You could never be bored there.  So, I'd like to say, if you're going to Houston and you have kids, you have to go to that museum.  And after that, we went to the Museum of Natural History.  My Mom really liked it.  I thought it was ok.  There's this one part though, the Geovater, and my Dad was freaking me out saying we were actually going underground.  I was freaked out.  I didn't want to go on the Geovater.  And then I realized that it was all fake.

P.S.S.S.- The next day, we went to the Aquarium.  It was really cool.  You know how you normally go to aquariums and its normally boring because all you see is colorful fish?  Well, guess what they showed?  They were showing octopuses, lion fishes; stuff that you wouldn't see in a normal aquarium.  It was really cool.  And then they had this train that we went on and guess what it was about?  SHARKS!!!  The number one thing I hate.  Well, its not the number one thing, but its one of the things I hate.  And guess what they said?  They said these exact words, "The brown shark is found in Galveston."  Repeat, did you hear me?  I was pulling out my hair.  I just went to Galveston.  I mean, I could have got bitten by a shark.  So that's the last time I'm swimming in the ocean.  And they also said that when it flooded there, one of their great white sharks escaped and they think its in the Gulf of Mexico.  And then afterwards there was a bunch of rides.  And the next day, we went to James' baptism.  My cousin.  And then we went to Janet's house to have a big dinner.  And then after that we went back home and did not have media, only 20 minutes though.

P.S.S.S.S.- The end.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't make it to the beach this last trip. I miss it. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete